NSW Fire Extinguisher Service was established in 1993 and is 100% Australian owned and operated. Our business was started to provide fire protection maintenance to homes, businesses and property and has rapidly developed into a respected and highly recommended Fire Safety Company.
NSW Fire Extinguisher Services offer a ‘Point of contact’ which remains the same throughout the long-term relationships we build so you can rest assure that your fire systems are compliant and reduce the risk to occupants, and that all your questions and quires will be answered.
NSW Fire Extinguisher Services also provide you with a multi skilled fire service technician for your premises.
We continually undergo and develop fire training for all our staff in the office consisting of managers & administration and our service technicians consisting of fire alarm technicians, carpenters, plumbers, & electricians so our customers have ‘Peace of Mind’ with our knowledge and experience in the Fire Protection Industry.
We schedule all activities and record all information i.e. Asset registers, defects and service records in a fire database which can be accessed for ease of information when requested from you.
The benefits of using NSW Fire Extinguisher Services?
• NSW Fire Extinguisher Services is a company that understands the costs involved with Fire Protection, and one who implements concepts and cost effective solutions to meet your needs.
• NSW Fire Extinguisher Services can reduce risk and limit liability through our knowledge and experience.
• We have a greater know-how and understanding of fire systems & components.
• NSW Fire Extinguisher Services provide free basic knowledge training to you & your staff.
• NSW Fire Extinguisher Service offers a ‘point of contact in-house’ who can answer all your queries for you.
• NSW Fire Extinguisher Service is well established business, professional & well presented company with expertise in customer service.
• Test records (Hard Copies) are left on-site for use of the Brigade.
• Asset Registers, test records, defects from testing, all available in Electronic Form-Word, Excel, Email.